Saturday, November 3, 2007

Malaysian Mohammedists Mourn Marginalization


Malaysia is reeling under ferocious assault as Western style secret weapons are being used with devastating effect on nearly half the nation, particularly against muslim males. An apparent loose confederation of Malaysian ladies are putting the nation in jeopardy by insidiously random well planned strikes.


Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat, a fundamentalist Muslim cleric attacked the appeal of
modern Malaysian women.

Blowing the lid off of one of the best kept secrets since Nazi missile experiments at Penemunde Cleric Nik Mat singlehandedly uncovers the femme fatale fashion guerilla warfare waged on helpless males in what could have been an Islamic Paradise.


"...considered modest by the Western standards..." actually inflicts horrible
"...emotional abuse of men."

Fallout from these wicked devices are causing grief beyond mental anguish though - physical wounds are sure to follow. As of yet no one group has claimed responsibility. Is this another example of American influence? Is this a tacit admission that quiet time with Allah and proper rest cannot compete with the Laffy Taffy?
"Our prayers become unfocused and our sleep is often disturbed"

Good Morning! Distracting, disturbing and disorienting pious men, the problem with girlpower is only a symptom. Like when Super Hottie Gwen Stefani hit town with her collection of sexy pop rock songs that put the fear of Allah into the local mosques.
Islamic critics claimed that her revealing clothes could corrupt the country's
youth.
Nik Mat's confessions aside - free, egalitarian societies generally don't want Shari law with all the trimmings like religious police, honor killings and limited inquiry. They want to rock. Echoing Good Charlotte's hit single "I just wanna live"
"It’s getting hectic everywhere that I go They won’t leave me alone There’s things they all wanna know I'm paranoid of all the people I meet Why are they talking to me?And why can’t anyone see I just wanna live Don’t really care about the things that they say Don’t really care about what happens to me I just wanna live "

4 comments:

Lord Nazh said...

I'll have to admit, women distract the hell out of me too...

but then again, I don't go on TV complaining about that :)

GrEaT sAtAn'S gIrLfRiEnD said...

LOL! Particularly SWEEEEEEEEEEET that Mohammedism's Achilles Heel is sexyful clothes, beats and the open admission of the Superiority of Girls.

a.k.a. Blandly Urbane said...

"sexyful clothes, beats and the open admission of the Superiority of Girls"

Considered perversion by the whacks, yet they are the ones perverting human nature.

Funny that these idjits are troubled by this "secret" weapon; drop a battalion of them on me.

If they only opened their eyes they might realize they don't need the 72 virgins after death deal that oddly appeals to some.

YT said...

Dumbest f***wad extremists I've the misfortune to encounter. Worse, I'm livin' in their midst.